Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hi Mama!

This week has been such a busy one...but ohhhhh so successful. Sis. Mendez and I get along so well. She truly is an answered prayer for me. Mom, I loved the part of your email where you said that I need to be patient. That is what I have been working on this week. For some reason Satan has been testing my patience a lot lately. Not too sure why but, whatever. I have been praying extra hard this week so things should be okay.

You are right about my birthday. We spent it at the Mentoy family house. It was by far the best birthday I have ever had. After dinner and birthday cake we had Family Home Evening. I love the Mentoy family so much. I am so glad that I was able to spend my birthday with them. I would not have wanted it any other way. I was thinking the other night about how if I never came on my mission, I would have never met them. And, it is crazy to think that Heavenly Father knew, before my mission, that I would eventually meet them. And, all the time before my mission, he was preparing me for them and them for me. Crazy huh?

I love you so much Mama and I miss you every day. I hope that you have a great week.  Muuuuaaahhh!!

Sis. Leausa


"I woke up to decorations on the wall and a cupcake on my desk."

Sister Mendez and Sister Leausa

Sister Betham, from Samoa and Sister Nielsen from West Jordan

"Dinner on the 19th at my favorite "fast food" restaurant in the Philippines: Mang Inasal. "


"My birthday cake. It tasted so good!"


No comments:

Post a Comment