Monday, January 4, 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hi Everyone!

Sorry its kind of been a long time since I have given an update. I hope that you all had a great Christmas and exciting New Year. Sooo crazy that it is 2016! Where has the time gone? Christmas was super special here in the Philippines. I was able to skype with my family, which of course, made me cry. Haha! and then of course for new years...oh my! Most annoying thing EVER! I thought it was loud and crazy at home? SYYYKE! There were so many fireworks here and so many horns and everyone was blasting their music and screaming until about 3:00am. It was a rough night for Sis. Bergonia and me.

I wanted to share an experience we had this week with the Espiridion family. This family has been our main focus for the past month. They are so special to me. Let me give you a little background on Bro. Randall. He is the husband of Sis. Alma. Sis. Alma is the mam of the Espiridion kids, in case you have forgotten. Long story short, Bro. Randall, I was not fond of that man, I had no desire to teach him. I did not even want to be in the same room with him. Because of an incident Sis. Bergonia and I had with him about three weeks ago.

I just didn't like him. I will be honest. Since the incident Sis. Bergonia and I had not seen Bro. Randall and I was totally okay with that. Last Monday night we went to the Espiridion family's house and Bro. Randall was there. And, for some reason, I did not have attitude towards him. Like, I was okay with the fact that he was there. After saying hi and everything, before anyone else even said anything, Bro. Randall asked if Sis. Bergonia and I would be willing to share the lessons with him. We were shocked! This man, when his kids were baptized recently had absolutely no desire to be apart of anything. Whenever we came to the house to share, he would leave and then all of a sudden HE asks us to share? like what?!?  Needless to say we were so excited.

Bro. Randall is now one of our progressing investigators and has a baptism date of January 23! He is so active in the lessons and really enjoys them. Bro. Randall is my living testimony that our Heavenly Father does prepare the hearts of those who are ready for his gospel. Not only did he prepare Bro. Randall's heart, but he definitely prepared mine too. I do not have an explanation for why I had no attitude towards him that day.  All I  know is that my heart was softened and so ready and willing to testify. Heavenly Father never fails to amaze me! His gospel was made for everyone. There is nothing on this earth that makes me more happy than sharing his good word.The gospel of Jesus Christ is PERFECT  and was made for EVERYONE.

I love you all and I hope that you have an amazing week.

Sis. Leausa

"I always wanted a dress like Grandma Ulaula had, her mumu'u. I found two this week and bought them."




Puppy Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment