Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Monday, November 30, 2015

Grabe! Pasensya po sa inyong lahat. Hini nagsulat ako sa inyo :/ Sobrang busy ang aking mga lingong noon. Pero, masaya ako ngayon! :)

I'm sorry that I have not written in the last couple of weeks, it has been pretty busy here in the Philippines. So much has happened and I wish that I could type it all, but that would take FOREVER! haha!

Let's see, the highlight of my week is that I finished my 12 week program (new missionary training) Woohoo!!! I was not too fond of it. haha! So, I am transferring to a new area. :) Right now I am in Quezon City South Zone. Tomorrow morning I will be transferring to the TayTay Zone. From what I have heard, it is about an hour away from the zone that I am in now. I am SUPER excited! A new zone means, a new companion, new area, new members, and most exciting...NEW INVESTIGATORS!! New people to share the gospel with.

My mission is seriously flying by. I have NO clue where all my time is going. I feel like just last week I entered the MTC and this month will be my 5th month as a missionary. So crazy!!  I love this work so much and am so blessed to be a servant of the Lord; especially here in the Philippines where everyone is so sweet and humble.

A little update on the Ylagan Family :)  Sister Rea had her baby! about three weeks ago, little Francis. He is so cute. Their family continues to come to church every Sunday and we visit them three times a week. We're still waiting on their marriage license so that they can be baptized. They are so excited! They have been waiting forever! Their testimonies have grown so much since the first day I met them. Their family has a much stronger relationship and you can really tell that they notice the Lord's hand in their lives. They are by far my favorite family in this area.

Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes I get so caught up in all the thing I have to do as a missionary that I forget to notice all the miracles Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are performing around me. I have never felt so close to my Savior and I love it! I know my Heavenly Father loves me. Like the story of the 99 sheep in Luke. Before my mission I was that one sheep that went astray, I lost my way. My Heavenly Father sent my Shepard after me...and he found me. I am forever indebted to my HF for investing his time in me. For sending me my Savior, for "finding his lost sheep." I love this gospel so much and I know without it, I wouldn't be where I am today.  I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true. I know Thomas S. Monsen has been called of God to lead us in these latter days.  I am so extremely grateful for the plan of salvation. There is nothing in this world that make me happier than sharing the blessings of the gospel.

Mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat! Sana maganda and lingo nyo :)

Sister Leausa

"My favorite part about the Philippines....the kids. Ate means big sister, so whenever they see me they say, "Hi ate!" Ugh! I just LOVE them." 


"I finished my 12 week training program. Woohoo!"

Ylagan Family

"Bishop Ugay and his family. Such a sweet family. They feed us dinner every pday!"






No comments:

Post a Comment