Monday, December 14, 2015

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ay naku! sobrang exciting yung lingo noon :) may tatlong kaming nabinyagan! gustong-gusto ko yung hbuhay ko bilang isang misyonera!

This last week was full of smiles. I absolutely love my area! On Saturday, three of the Espiridion siblings were baptized! Ayuuunnn!! It was such a spiritual experience. Friday afternoon we visited with the Espiridion family to "practice" their testimonies, because of course, after their baptism they were going to be asked to share their feelings and testimony about the gospel. So, Sis. Bergonia and I thought that we should probably give them a heads-up, seeing that they are just mga bata (kids). I don't think that I have ever heard a more sincere testimony than the one that Arjan gave on Friday afternoon. He was so extremely grateful to his Heavenly Father for blessing him with the gospel. Every word that came out of his mouth, you could, truly, feel that is came from his heart.

It is so amazing to see what the gospel is able to do with the hearts of those who are willing and ready for the message of the restored gospel. The best part about their baptism, was that their mom, Sister Alma, was there to witness it. She is our next priority investigator! The example the kids set for their mama is one that makes Sis. Bergonia and I extremely grateful to be sister missionaries. Nothing brings up greater joy than helping families receive the blessings of the gospel.

I love this gospel with all my heart and am so extremely grateful for the knowledge that I have about Heavenly Fathers plan for us. I testify that his plan is perfect; and through his plan and the atonement of Jesus Christ, we will all, one day, be able to return to the presence of our Heavenly Father and live with our families and loved ones forever.

I hope that you all have an amazing week!  MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!

Sister Leausa

Sister Leausa and her tiny companion, Sister Bergonia


Espiridion Kids 

"Another Filipino dish down.....tortas!"



No comments:

Post a Comment