Monday, December 7, 2015

Sunday, December 6, 2015

My first week here in Taytay has been AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE my new area and my cute little companion. Her name is Sister Bergonia. She is from Isabella, Philippines. She is 4 feet 10 inches tall. LOL! We are seriously David and Goliath and I love it! In these past four days that I've been with her by Tagalog has improved so much (at least I think it has...haha!).

My new area (Taytay) is beautiful. I LOVE IT HERE. Half province and half city, nothing like the "city" in my last area (my last area was city like, New York City of the Philippines...metro Manilla..somewhat modernized).   The people here in Taytay are so willing to listen to our message and they're all really sweet and humble. I thought the people in my last area were really nice....yeah, the people, especially the members in my ward, here are extremely sweet. There is so much potential in this area and it make me so excited.

We have three baptisms coming up, next week Saturday! 3 siblings; Arjan 16, Bea 12, and little Irish who is 8. We are really working with their family and focusing hard on them; Espiridon Family. There are 9 people total in their family, so, of course, our goal is to get all of them bapitzed.  Sister Espiridion (mama) came to church for the first time yesterday and said she really enjoyed it. Hopefully she keeps coming :)

I know that I say this every week, but its okay :)  I absolutely love being a missionary. There is nothing in this world that has ever made me happier. Before my mission, I never used to be a morning person. NOW, I wake up every morning (at 6:30 of course hahah!) and I am excited to go to work. I wake up with a smile on my face and with a heart full of love and gratitude towards my Heavenly Father for blessing me with this amazing opportunity to serve Him. I love this gospel so much! It has seriously changed my life. I didn't ever really know who I was until NOW, a daughter of a King. This gospel is by far the most beautiful thing in the world.

Alam ko po na nabubuhay sina ating ama sa langit tsaka si Jesucristo. Meron po ng diyos yung perpektong plano para sa ating lahat. Sa pamamagitan ng plano ng diyos, lahat ang mga bagay ay posible! Nagpapasalamat po ako para sa pagbabayad-sala ni Jesuucristo, binago ng ebanghelyo yung buhay ko, talaga. Ang simbahan ni Jesucristo ng mga banal sa mga huling araw ay totoo. Ito po and pinakatotoong simbahan ni Jesucristo dito sa mundo :) Mahal na mahal ko kayong lahag!! Sana magkaroon kayo ng magandang lingo :)

Sister Leausa


Sister Leausa and Sister Bergonia


No comments:

Post a Comment