Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday, November 22, 2015

I cannot believe that Sister Leausa has been gone for four months today. She left for the MTC on July 22, 2015. I asked her about it today when we exchanged emails and she said "The time is flying by! I feel like I just entered the MTC last week.  haha!

She also mentioned that transfers were coming up tomorrow. If they are to be transferred, they will get a call tomorrow night so she does not know yet if she will stay or move to a new area. When I asked her if she wanted to transfer this is what she told me, "No, I want to stay in my area for one more transfer. I love my investigators!!"

She says that the work is hard but very rewarding. She loves what she is doing and knows that all of her hard work and dedication will pay off in the end.

Until next week....


"Sister Devi and I were walking to an appointment, and saw this guy getting mangoes out of the tree, so of course I wanted to try and.....I GOT 2!!!!"


"One of our investigators gave birth, Sister Rea Ylagan. We have all been waiting for this baby forever!  He is so cute!! Francis DeLan Ylagan"



No comments:

Post a Comment