Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hi Mama,

This week has been a loooong, rough one. I don't think my body has ever been this tired. Whew!

Sister Devi and I visited Mama Lourdes yesterday and found out that she has fluid in her lungs and heart. This news totally broke my heart. I can only imagine the pain she is in. I remember the first night that we found out about how serious her health problems were I prayed so long and hard for her before I went to sleep. I cried soooo hard and prayed that she would get better and then in the middle of my prayer, I felt selfish. How could I ask my Heavenly Father  to keep her here when I know how much she is suffering?

Whenever I see Mama Lourdes, my day instantly becomes better and I was thinking to myself, how am I ever going to get through my rough days here if Heavenly Father takes her away from me? So now when I visit her I take every opportunity that I can to build a relationship with her and share the gospel with her. I know that she might not have time to accept the gospel here on earth, so I know I have to do all I can to prepare her for the missionaries on the other side.

Mom, I love this woman so much and I have no idea where this love has come from. All I know is that I love her and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to get to know her. She truly is a blessing.




I absolutely love being a missionary and all of the experiences that I am having. I know for a fact that if I wouldn't have come on my mission that I would have been another lost soul. My Heavenly Father's love for me amazes me. I am so extremely grateful for all the blessings He blesses me with.

I love and miss you guys so much. I can't wait to hear from you next week. 

Sister Leausa











No comments:

Post a Comment