Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Monday, October 3, 2016



Hi everyone :)


Lowkey sadest week of my life, here in the field. thursday afternoon...i got my first of 3 "trunky letters." ahhh maaannn :( i was lowkey depressed the whole day. haha! "trunky letters" are the letters you get close to the time youll be going home. crazy to think about, but ive only got 3 transfers left. after this transfer, ill be starting my LAST 12 weeks..what is this!?

I'm SO not ready to go home. the trunky letter i got on thursday just asked me about how im gonna get home and stuff and who's picking me up..all that boring stuff. so crazy, right? by far the fastest 15 months of my life. what else happened this week? transfer day is tomorrow and neither me or sister collins will be transferring :) whoohoo! 

I continue to be amazed with the Love heavenly father has for the people in our area. there isnt a day that goes by that sister collins and i dont see the hand of the Lord in our work. i can truly testify that heavenly father hears AND answers prayers. in these last 6 weeks, he has heard and answered sooo many of mine. there arent enough words to express how grateful i am to heavenly father for all that he has blessed our area with. ive really come to realize that i am nothing but an instrument in his hands. its beautiful to watch the Lord's work unfold before me. my favorite part is when we, as missionaries, only have to testify to the things our investigators learn and feel from the spirit. i love when the spirit "skips" us and heads straight to our investigators. 

I testify that missionary work is the work of god. he is gathering his children and preparing them for the second coming of the Lord. i testify that the holy ghost is real. he is our friend and comforter. through him, we will know the truth of ALL things. i love this work with everything in me and sometime, wish that i didnt have to go home soon. haha! i love my heavenly father and jesus christ and testify that they live :)

I love you all and i hope you all have an AMAZING week! :) hugs and kisses from the pines!


Sis. Leausa


"Trike pic: told ya miracles are real! haha! i dont know how we made it to the house without popping the tires, but we did :D"









No comments:

Post a Comment