Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Monday, February 8, 2016

Hi Mom,

Yesterday was Chinese New Year here in the PI and they celebrate that sooo, its a lot easier to find people to teach when everyone is home for the holiday, right? So we went out and taught on the holiday and today is our P day. And..I am late in emailing you because we had zone activity earlier.

I got a little homesick this week, now that I think about it. :( I was actually thinking about Austin. He is growing up too fast. I miss him sooooo much and I cannot wait until I get to hug him! He will definitely be the FIRST person that I hug when I get home.

Sis. Mendez and I are still doing well. It is so crazy to think that this transfer is almost over. This transfer ends on February 24; so crazy. We still love each other and we have so much fun together. I was writing in my journal the other night about how I remember that before my mission, I though that my companions were going to be the hardest part about this whole thing....I was so WRONG. My companions have been my favorite part. And I have loved every single one of them.

I took some time to really think about how each one of my companions has changed me and the reasons why I think Heavenly Father has put them in my life and I can't even begin to tell you how much of an influence each one of my sisters has had on me. I know that if it weren't for them and their different personalities and characteristics, the thing my Heavenly Father knew I needed, I wouldn't be half the missionary that I am today. I am only as strong as my companion. Sis. Mendez is such a blessing and she reminds me how important it is to be obedient. Exact obedience brings MIRACLES! I am so grateful for her and all my sisters.

Mahal na mahal kita, nanay!

Love,

Sister Leausa



Sister Swanson & Sister Leausa

Espiridion Family

Espiridion Girls (3 of 5)

Provo MTC

Lucas Kids

"This is what we do when me eat at McDo!"

Sister Leausa & Sister Mendez

Taytay Zone
 Sister Leausa & Elder Soifua (second cousins) front and center.

"Beautiful Taytay"

No comments:

Post a Comment