Monday, October 5, 2015

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Yung Pamily a Ko At Mga Kaibigan :)

Magandang Umaga Po!! This week was such a good week. :) Heavenly Father is seriously so good to me. Yesterday, we had the opportunity, as sisters, to watch the General Women's Broadcast. Here in the Philippines, everything is a week behind, church wise. So like, we won't watch conference until this coming Sunday. I'm excited to find out who the new apostles are! :) Anyways, like I was saying, yesterday we got to watch the women's conference. And to be quite honest that was the first time I've ever watched it. I definitely regret not watching it before. It was SO good and so uplifting!

So, as missionaries, we teach people and families about the gospel, right? Right. So normally, the second discussion we have with them is about the Plan of Salvation: Heavenly Father's perfect plan for all his children. The plan answers 3 questions I know that we have asked ourselves. 1. Where did we come from? 2. Why are we here on earth, what's our purpose? 3. Where are we going after this life? In this lesson, the atonement of Jesus Christ is talked about. We explain what it is, why we need the atonement , and how we can effectively use it in every day life. So, last night President Uchtdorf made this statement. "No matter what's happened in the past, you can always have a happy ending."

This automatically led my thoughts to the atonement. I've been studying it this past week during my personal study. There aren't enough words to describe how truly beautiful the atonement is. How in depth it goes and how much it covers. Each one of us NEEDS the atonement; no one is exempt from it. The atonement of Jesus Christ doesn't just cover sin. It covers pain, depression, sadness, sickness, anything you can think of. When I sit down and really think about what the Savior has one for me, I can't help but cry. To know he suffered and died for me so that I could find joy and peace in him is truly one of the greatest feelings I have ever felt.  NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST, YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE A HAPPY ENDING BECAUSE OF THE SAVIOR'S ATONEMENT.

I am so grateful to be a missionary and for the lessons my Heavenly Father is teaching me. I love you all so much and I challenge each of you to take a step back and notice the Lord's hand in your life. Notice all the many blessings he blesses you with. I promise you if you strive to live HIS will, and use the atonement EVERY day of your life, Heavenly Father will bless you with the desires of your heart. :) He will reach your "happy ending."

Mahal na mahal ko kayo lahat! Alam kmo na yung ebangehly o ni Jesucrist ay katotoo. Nabubuhay si Jesucristo!

Sister Leausa



No comments:

Post a Comment