Monday, October 19, 2015

Typhoon KOPPU

I received an email last night from the Mission President.


Hello Families and Friends of Quezon City Missionaries!

As you may have seen and heard on the news, Typhoon KOPPU (Lando) has made land fall in the Philippines. This typhoon has maintained its strength while moving northward very slowly along the beach front areas in the northern part of the Philippines far away from Quezon City. The Weather Philippines Automated Weather Station expects the typhoon to decrease in size and strength in the coming days. Typhoon KOPPU has had no major effects on the Quezon City mission besides light rain and mild winds. Every Missionary has been accounted for and is safe.

Image result for typhoon koppu 2015



Image result for typhoon koppu 2015


I am so glad that this one was mild and that my missionary is safe and sound. I should be receiving an email from Sister Leausa tonight and I will post again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment