Monday, August 3, 2015

Saturday, August 1, 2015


 Hi Mom!

This week has been so good. We finished our lessons with our first investigator. My companion Sister Swanson is doing great! She is such a sweet girl and I love that she is my companion. We are complete opposites, we are constantly laughing throughout the day and we work so well together while learning the language and preaching the gospel.

We're expecting to leave the MTC on September 3. We fly from SLC to Seattle, then to Tokyo, then to Manila. We will spend five days in the Philippines MTC. :) SO EXCITING!! the only bad part ......21 hours of FLYING.  Pray for me. haha!

Okay mama, I've go to get back to "work" the Lord needs me. I love this work and I am so extremely in love with the gospel. Nothing brings me greater joy than sharing the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. And I love it even more when I share it in Tagalog!

I love you so much and I am eternally in debt to my heavenly father for blessing me with you as my Mom. I pray for you every day. I can't wait to email you next week. Keep those letters coming. :) muuuuaaaahhhhh!!!

Sis. Leausa

No comments:

Post a Comment