Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Letter dated: August 8, 2015

Hi Mama,

I can't tell you how much I love getting to "talk" to you on Saturday mornings. I look forward to p-days every week. I am glad that everyone at home is doing well. That kind of news makes my heart smile.  Austin's "dearelder" letters crack me up. I love getting mail from you guys.

My days at the MTC are long/rough because of class, not because I'm having a hard time, because I'm not. We just get hammered with the language. It is amazing how much we've learned but it's so much to take in, too. But, knowing that I've been blessed specifically to "master the language" keeps me in the game.  It keeps me motivated to keep learning and not give up.

I love you. I hope you have a great week at work, school, and home. :)  Muuaahh!!

Sis.  Leausa

No comments:

Post a Comment