Monday, May 9, 2016

Sunday, May 8, 2016



Hi everyone!

It's been awhile since i last wrote you all. sorry :) i dont really have much time left to email, but my mama requested that i write a little something for all of you and the blog. haha! its so crazy to think that im more than half way done with my mission. itll be 10 months on the 22nd! crazy! im loving absolutely every minute of it...even the hard days :)

Today i was able to skype with my family; oh man how i miss them! but i know how much they are blessed because of missionary work :) this last weekend was also Mother's Day :) to all you mamas..HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I am so grateful to be blessed with the mama i have. she has taught me how to be strong and independent, and has shaped me into the woman that i am today. if it wasnt for the things she taught me before my mission, im pretty sure my mission wouldve been harder than it already is. haha! im so extremely grateful for her and definitely in debt to my heavenly father for blessing me with her :)

Mothers are special; i hope you all realize that :) my favorite story about mothers in the book of mormon has to be the story of the 2000 strippling warriors :) read it! because of what their mothers taught them, they had no need to fear. mama, thank you for everything! :) i love you soooo much!! :)

Alright, thats all ive got for this week! sorry so short! i hope you all had a great mothers day and i hope you all have a great week! i love and miss you all! :)

Sister Leausa



No comments:

Post a Comment