Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday, April 10, 2016



Magandang umaga po sa inyong lahat! :)


This past week has been nothing short of amazing! I. LOVE. GENERAL. CONFERENCE! i hope you all had the chance to watch the 186th annual session of general conference last week. here, we watch it a week later than when its actually broadcast, but that is okay because it was still AMAZING! :) for those of you who missed it, its a good thing you have a cellphone :) haha! you can watch it online at LDS.org :)

All throughout primary and my youth days, i was told i should write down questions i wanted answers too, before conference; and then hopefully, they would be answered during conference in one talk or another. i never really thought anything of it. i always said, "ill just let the spirit guide me," and never really put that much thought into questions that i wanted answers too. last general conference, i said that it was different watching conference as a member and as a missionary, right? same concept applies this time :) i didnt know if my questions needed to be "structured" a certain way or have a certain topic, so i just took the questions my heart wanted answers to. i came up with FOUR:

1) how can i be a more successful missionary?

2) how can i become more Christ-like?

3) how can i be an better instrument for my family at home?

4) which one should take priority when i get home, family or medical school?

[Dont laugh at question 4! haha! pres. Revillo always says "begin with the end in mind." im just obeying mission rules. hahaha!]

I listened earnestly to each talk, took notes...all the stuff i needed to do to hopefully get answers to my questions. as i reviewed my notes last night, to my surprise every single one of my questions was answered in one talk or another :) i wont explain how, or in what ways, because that would take forever...but all my questions were answered :)

I'm grateful for general conference; for the guidence, inspiration, and council we receive from the lord. im grateful for a living prophet, even thomas s. monson, who receives revelation for all god's children. im grateful for jesus crist and his infinite, atoning sacrifice. i testify that he lives, he is the savior and redeemer of the world. i testify that god hears and answers prayers. my questions might not hve been asked through formal prayer, but they were asked from the depths of my heart. i testify that god loves us, his children, and wants the very best for us. he wants to help us succeed. im grateful for his love and mindfullness of me; one little sister missionary in PQCM who desires to share the gospel to her filipino brothers and sisters. im grateful that he hears and answers my prayers. i testify that the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints is the lords kingdom here on earth and through restored, priesthood power, families can be together FOREVER.

I hope and pray that you all have an amazing week :) oh! speaking of conference, i almost forgot my favorite quote...
"love is making space in your life for someone else"

We all know someone who needs a little extra love in their life...give it to them! :)

Mahal ko po kayong lahat! ingat po kayo diyan, lagi!

Sis. Leausa














Sister Weston (Utah), Sister Aiono (Australia), Sister Leausa and Sister Wilkins (Utah)



No comments:

Post a Comment